Introducing the Penguin RFA, the affordable solution for ISQ (Implant Stability Quotient) implant stability measurement. Developed by the same team who brought RFA (resonance frequency measurement) to dentistry, the Penguin RFA delivers accurate results using reusable, calibrated MulTipegs. Penguin RFA measures implant stability and osseointegration to enhance decision making on when to load.
Clinical benefits include:
- Accurate ISQ measurement provides greater confidences when determining osseointegration and safe loading times
- Cordless, light-weight (<3 oz), and easy to use
- A fraction of the cost of competing ISQ devices
- Two-year warranty, Made in Sweden
MulTipegs are calibrated to individual implant brands and sizes. In some cases, MulTipegs may be used across different brands for an even better return on investment. Call Aseptico or consult the online MulTipeg list to order the correct MulTipeg for your implants.
- Unit (Packed): 12" x 5" x 4" (27 x 36 x 61 cm)
- PenguinRFA Instrument
- MulTipeg™ Driver
- User Manual