Stay with Your Patient. Move to the Future.
The handheld NOMAD MD X-Ray system is designed for general purpose diagnostic X-ray procedures on extremities. Rechargeable battery lasts for 100 x-rays at maximum exposure time. It is efficient and versatile, producing sharp images with film, phosphor (CR) plates, and digital imaging (DR) receptor plates.
- Front cage ensures minimum Source to Skin Distance (SSD) is maintained.
- Fully adjustable collimation: adjustable rings control size of x-ray field.
- Simple controls adjust exposure time and are easy to learn.
- Light field indicates exposure area for patient.
- When the red laser dot is aligned with the middle of the reticle, the NOMAD MD source is the optimum 28" (71.12 cm) from the patient
- Inclinometer measures the angle od the device relative to the earth.
- Rechargeable battery and charger included.
- X-Ray: 6.3" x 17.1" x 9.8" (16 x 43.5 x 25 cm)
- X-Ray: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- NICd, 14.4V, 2.0 Ahr
- 75kV high frequency DC
- 2.0 mA
Exposure Time Range
- 0.02 - 0.99s
- 0.4 mm
- > 0.8 mm Al equivalent
- > 3.0 mm Al equivalent
Source to Skin Distance
- 30 cm
X-Ray Field @ 28" SID
- Max 10" x 12" (25.4 x 30.48 cm)
Maximum Duty Cycle
- Nomad MD Handheld X-Ray (1)
- Laptop (1)
- Transport case (1)
- 14" x 17" wireless/wired DR panel (1)
- NOMAD batteries (2)
- Battery charger (1)
- Lead-free protective aprons with thyroid collars (2)
- Setup and training
- Optional stand available