When detection is the #1 priority.
The NOMAD 75kV is the first handheld portable x-ray device that bridges the gap between medical diagnostics and force protection. Provides military, governmental, and non-governmental agencies around the world with a rugged, effective solution in combating the evolving security requirements that military personnel face every day in counterterrorism and force protection applications. The NOMAD 75kV system offers the best mobile threat detection for explosives, weapons, and dirty bombs. The NOMAD 75kV provides the highest level of quality and reliability for any environment.
- Front cage ensures minimum Source to Skin Distance (SSD) is maintained.
- Fully adjustable collimation: adjustable rings control size of x-ray field.
- Simple controls adjust exposure time and are easy to learn.
- Light field indicates exposure area for patient.
- When the red laser dot is aligned with the middle of the reticle, the NOMAD MD source is the optimum 28" (71.12 cm) from the patient
- Inclinometer measures the angle od the device relative to the earth.
- Rechargeable battery and charger included.
- X-Ray: 6.3" x 17.1" x 9.8" (16 x 43.5 x 25 cm)
- X-Ray: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- NICd, 14.4V, 2.0 Ahr
- 75kV high frequency DC
- 2.0 mA
Exposure Time Range
- 0.02 - 0.99s
- 0.4 mm
- > 0.8 mm Al equivalent
- > 3.0 mm Al equivalent
Source to Skin Distance
- 30 cm
X-Ray Field @ 28" SID
- Max 10" x 12" (25.4 x 30.48 cm)
Maximum Duty Cycle