Available Spring 2017. Call 425-408-9334 or fill out the form below for more information.
A gentle and pain-free injection for you patients, and a comfortable working position for yourself.
CALAJECT helps you deliver pain-free injections. The system controls the flow rate, ensuring smooth and gentle flow of anesthesia. Even palatal injections can be carried out with less discomfort for the patient. The light pen grip provides a relaxed working position and good finger support so that the needle can be kept perfectly still.
- Touch controls are easy and simple to operate.
- Display of actual injection pressure, including automatic shut-off in case of excessive resistance.
- Auditory signals indicating flow rate.
- Operated by a separate foot control included with the unit.
Handpiece & Stand
- No disposables! Uses standard dental needles and anesthesia carpules.
- Vibration-free, tactile handpiece.
- Visible cartridge during entire injection.
- Automatic aspiration when pressure on the foot control is eased.